Fashion Design & Accessories Semester
|enrolment fee||€ 4.000|
|tuition fee||€ 6.500|
*ECTS credits are awarded on selected programmes. All courses provide transcripts of class (contact) hours.
Creating fashion objects of desire: designing the new fashion accessories.
This semester course teaches design techniques and production methods covering shoes, bags, and fashion collection design, improving skills in areas including illustration, and 2D / 3D design, and production processes and techniques. Aimed at students with at least one-year previous undergraduate study in fashion accessories, fashion design, or similar field, this inspiring short course encourages participants to develop their knowledge and skill in accessories design, as well as broadening horizons for personal growth and future career development.
Semester 1 · autumn start
- History and Criticism of Contemporary Fashion
- Sociology, Anthropology and Psychology of Fashion
- Production Processes
- Experimental Prototype Creation
- Design Methods
- Fashion Design II
Semester 2 · spring start
- History and Criticism of Contemporary Design
- Fashion Product Technologies
- Fashion Design Realization: Patterns
- Integrated Product Design
- Fashion Trend Forecasting
- Perception Studies
- Fashion Design Realization: Mannequins