Reception & Librarian
Fashion & Design Training Centre
Role: Reception & Librarian
Hierarchically reporting to: COO India Sub Continent
The job consists in organizing and warranting a high standard management of Reception & Librarian in the Training Centre.
The Reception will manage and sort incoming phone calls, welcome guests and perform daily administration tasks.
Key purpose of the role
- Ensure the opening and closing of the Training Centre, maintaining security by following procedures; monitoring logbook regularly monitor the coming in and coming out of the Training Centre
- Welcome visitors, providing them with necessary information and/or orientation
- Manage students, teachers and visitors’ attendance
- Manage switchboard with incoming phone calls, take notes and forward messages to the relevant offices
- Provide general support for: shipments, typing documents, internal translations
- Manage storeroom; organize stationery orders and liaise with suppliers to meet business requests
- Students support (if needed, give them general information and support)
- Manage mail and shipment process for national and international couriers
- Organize national and international business trips for staff (flights, hotets, taxis etc…) and diary management for Directors and Managers when required
- To set up rooms for meetings and events
- Cover the library when required (opening and closing of the Library, managing software, land books to students and support students enquiries)
Education and Skills
- Bachelors Degree (preferred)
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Good knowledge of the office packet.
- Team work skills
- Interests for education, fashion and design
Applicants are invited to send directly their CV with subject REF 95: Receptionist & Librarian to the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are open to candidates of all genders (L. 903/77), please include authorization for use of personal data according to the current Privacy directives (art. 13, D.Lgs. 196/03).