Hierarchically reporting to: Student and Academic Services Manager
The job consists in organizing and warranting a high standard management of reception in the London Fashion School.
The Reception will manage and sort incoming phone calls, welcome guests and perform daily administration tasks.
Key purpose of the role
- To ensure the opening and closing of the school, maintaining security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; regularly monitor the coming in and coming out of the School
- To welcome visitors, providing them with necessary information/orientation
- To manage students, teachers and visitors’ attendance
- To manage switchboard with incoming phone calls, take notes and forward messages to the relevant offices
- To provide general support for: shipments, typing documents, internal translations
- To manage the storeroom; organize stationery orders and liaise with suppliers to meet business requests
- To be students support (if needed, provide them with general information and support)
- To manage mail and shipment process for national and international couriers
- To organize national and international business trips for staff (flights, hotels, taxis etc.) and Diary management for Directors and managers when required
- To provide support to the Facilities Operator to set up rooms for meetings and events
- To cover the library when required (opening and closing of the Library, managing software, lend books to students and address students’ queries)
Education and skills
- Bachelors Degree (preferred)
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Good knowledge of the office package
- Team work skills, interest for education, fashion and design
- Time management and organisational skills
Applicants are invited to send directly their CV with subject REF. 14 Receptionist to the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are open to candidates of all genders (L. 903/77) please include authorization for use of personal data according to the current Privacy directives (art. 13, D.Lgs. 196/03).