fighting for talent since 1935
Istituto Marangoni was founded in 1935 in Milano as 'Istituto Artistico dell'Abbigliamento
Marangoni' and in 2015 it reaches a special milestone, 80 years of history and success in
training the top professionals of Fashion and Design. Istituto Marangoni can praise itself
for the education of four generations of students from 5 continents and for having launched
over 45,000 professionals in fashion and luxury fields, such as Domenico Dolce (Dolce & Gabbana)
and Franco Moschino.
It currently educates 4,000 students per year from 106 countries at its schools, located
in Milano (the School of Fashion and the School of Design), Paris,
London and Shanghai,
the international capitals of fashion, design and luxury.
The second Istituto Marangoni in China is opening in September in Shenzhen, the
key reference point for clothing and furniture production. Also in September a
new school will be inaugurated in Firenze, the meeting point between art and culture.
fashion courses · milano · firenze · paris · london
One Year Courses
- Fashion Design Intensive · Milano · Firenze
- fashion business & brand management intensive · Milano · Paris
Three Year Courses
- luxury brand management & promotion · Firenze
- fashion buying & merchandising · Firenze
- presessional master's for fashion · London1
- fashion design womenswear · Milano2 · London1
- fashion design collection · Firenze2
- luxury accessories design & management · Milano2 · Firenze2
- fashion promotion communication & media · London1
- fashion & luxury brand management · Milano2· Paris1 · London1
- contemporary fashion buying · Milano2· London1
design courses · milano · firenze · london
One Year Courses
- interior design intensive · Milano
- accessories design intensive · Milano
- home collection · Milano2
- luxury accessories design & management · Milano2· Firenze2
- new tech: style trend, textiles, technology · Milano3
in collaboration with POLI.design
- Boutique Hotel Design · milano
- Interior Design · milano · London
- Accessories Design · Firenze
Students who successfully complete the programmes taught in English in Paris and London
will be awarded a master's degree by Manchester Met (Manchester Metropolitan University-UK).
Master's degrees include a 12-week work placement 180 credits points must be earned in order
for a master's degree to be awarded upon completion of the course. All candidates should
meet specific requirements (please check the website www.mmu.ac.uk/international indicating
your nationality and study level). For further details please do not hesitate to contact the
information office at the chosen school.
Students who successfully complete the programmes taught in Milano and Firenze will be awarded with an Istituto Marangoni certificate.
At the end of the course, upon successful completion of the final exam, participants
will be awarded a First level Master certification (60 CFU equivalent to 60 ECTS).