London The School of Fashion
Role: Facility Operator
Hierarchically reporting to: Student & Academic Service Manager
The purpose of the job is to manage all facilities within the London School and the relationships with the related suppliers. The role also includes organizing payments in strict collaboration with the Finance Department and respecting the allocated budget.
Key responsabilities of the role
- To coordinate all facilities activities within the School
- Be responsible for all Health and Safety Procedures, and be up to date with latest legislation
- To be responsible for ensuring the cleaning and tidying up of the common areas and classrooms, constantly monitoring cleaning activities and prompting the suppliers when requested by Student & Academic Service Manager
- To be responsible of all facilities contracts and suppliers’ activities
- To supervise the cafeteria service
- To collaborate with other departments of the School and in particular with the Finance department (old/new suppliers, payments and orders for the School’s facilities)
- To coordinate the use of spaces in the School
Education and skills
- Bachelors Degree (preferred)
- Managerial competencies: dossiers’ management, organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Team player
- Very good Knowledge of English Language; nice to have knowledge of Italian language
- Good knowledge of the Office Package
- Interest in education, fashion and design
Applicants are invited to send directly their CV with subject REF. 22 Facility Operator to the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications are open to candidates of all genders (L. 903/77) please include authorization for use of personal data according to the current Privacy directives (art. 13, D.Lgs. 196/03).