FINANCE SUPPORT INTERN
London, Fashion School
Internship: Finance Support Intern (6 months)
Supervisor: Finance Manager
The internship will support the finance department, with particular emphasis on Accounts receivable and fee collection. The intern will assist the finance department in meeting monthly management deadlines and the company targets, on a monthly and yearly basis.
- To support the accounts receivable cycle
- To assist with Credit control of outstanding fees
- To Work with admissions department to allocate student fees
- To support the accounts payable cycle
- To be Responsible for reconciling supplier invoices against purchase order and delivery notes.
- To assist with making and reconciling bank payments, in GBP EUR and USD
- To handle Petty Cash and credit card reconciliation
- To provide assistance and support during the payroll process
- To support the finance team during the month end processes
Education and Competencies
- Bachelor degree in a finance related subject
- Excellent organisational skills, precision and attention to details
- Good knowledge of excel
- A good team player
- Capable of working within tight deadlines with a problem solving approach
- English language – full proficiency
Applicants are invited to send directly their CV with subject REF. 90 Finance Intern to the following e-mail address email@example.com
Applications are open to candidates of all genders (L. 903/77) please include authorization for use of personal data according to the current Privacy directives (art. 13, D.Lgs. 196/03).