Information, Orientation & Business Development Specialist
London, Fashion School
Role: Information, Orientation & Business Development Specialist
Hierarchically reporting to: Business Development Manager
The role consists of the daily management of all information, orientation and admission processes of prospective and enrolled students. The jobholder will handle requests from online and offline channels, applying the required procedures, in order to optimise the effectiveness of the information and orientation process, up to enrolment. Accordingly they will be supporting the end-to-end Admissions and administration process for all direct, UCAS and retail applications.
The incumbent will also support marketing activities, mainly in London, such as presentations to schools, open days, recruitment fairs, fashion shows and graduation ceremonies, together with supporting any company events. Finally, they will be in regular contact with the finance office with the aim of verifying the payment status of enrolled students and will cooperate with the other departments as needed.
Key purpose of the role
- To manage both online and offline requests for information
- To manage the orientation requests, by email, Skype or in person
- To support the end-to-end Admissions and administration process for all direct, UCAS and retail applications
- To support sales activities such as open days, fairs and presentations to Schools
- To support marketing/events activities as fashion shows, graduation ceremonies etc.
- To support the communication and advertising activities (PowerPoint presentations, translate marketing and communication documents etc.)
- To network and build relationships with external agencies
- To support the exchange of information with the communication and web department
- To collaborate with other departments in relation to procedures requiring the involvement of the information, orientation and admission office
- To create weekly reports on the information and orientation office performance, as well as of any possible criticalities
- To create weekly reports aiming at monitoring the sales performance
Education and desirable skills
- Bachelor Degree
- 2/3 years of experience, preferably in similar roles
- Organisational and management skills: creation and management of database and reports
- Personal skills: ability to work under pressure, flexibility to travel, teamwork skills, commercial approach, organisation and attention to details
- Knowledge of the most common software (mac, xls. ppt. word.)
- Previous experience in the Education field is a plus
- English language proficiency. Good knowledge of another foreign language is a plus
Applicants are invited to send directly their CV with subject REF. 101 Info, Orientation and Business Development Specialist to the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are open to candidates of all genders (L. 903/77) please include authorization for use of personal data according to the current Privacy directives (art. 13, D.Lgs. 196/03).