UNDERGRADUATE COURSES · FEBRUARY 2019
Enter the world of Fashion as a protagonist with the courses in the Schools of Milano, Firenze and London, beginning in February 2019. Discover all the details about the academic curricula and transform your passions into your future.
BA (HONS) DEGREES* · THREE-YEAR COURSES
- Fashion Design · Firenze
- Fashion Styling & Creative Direction · Milano
- Fashion Business · Milano · London
- Fashion Business & Buying · Milano · London
- Fashion Business, Communication & Media · Milano · London
* Participants who successfully complete the programmes taught in English in London will be awarded a BA (Hons) degree by Manchester Metropolitan University-UK; 120 credit points must be earned for each year of study in order for an honours degree to be awarded, so students will obtain 360 credits upon successful completion of the three-year course. Participants on the four-year sandwich course will receive 120 practice credits for the additional year. All candidates should meet specific requirements (please check the website www.mmu.ac.uk/international indicating your nationality and study level). For further details please do not hesitate to contact the information office.