Although each Semester Abroad Programme has its specific entry requirements, admission is based on the reasonable expectation that the students will be able to proactively attend Istituto Marangoni classes and reach the set academic objectives.
Admission requirements common to all the Undergraduate Semester Abroad Programmes:
Completed first year (L4) of an Undergraduate Bachelor Programme in a field similar to the Istituto Marangoni programme of choice.
Istituto Marangoni School of Milan · Istituto Marangoni School of Florence
Non-English/Italian native speakers: certificate of language skills, level B1 of CEFR with specific requirements (E.g. IELTS 5.0 without elements below 4.5)
Istituto Marangoni School of Paris · Istituto Marangoni School of London
Non-English/French native speakers: certificate of language skills, level B1 of CEFR with specific requirements (e.g. IELTS 6.0 without elements below 5.5)
When considering the suitability of an applicant, the Admission Team will take the following factors into account:
- Signed personal statement
- Transcript from an Undergraduate Bachelor programme in the relevant programme
- Portfolio (for creative Fashion and Design-related programmes)
- Piece of Written Work (for Business-related programmes)
- Certificate for the chosen language of the course
Admission requirements common to all the Postgraduate Semester Abroad Programmes:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent study related to the Programme of choice.
- Non-English/Italian native speakers: Certificate of language skills, level B2 of CEFR.
The Semester Abroad Programmes may have additional peculiar requirements. Please, contact the school for further information.