The master's in design, to offering coordinated solutions for the home collection
The master’s in home collection trains professionals who can translate the creative design identity of a fashion brand with sophistication in a project from the home collection. This design course is aimed at those who already have some technical-project training and who would like to acquire professional preparation in the world of interior design, giving particular attention to the concept of interior luxury proposing unique emotional solutions. The training is strongly oriented towards the working relationship between the designer and the client.
The interior designer is a professional who designs and organizes interior spaces, with specific expertise in the project area, who is in tune with the needs of the customer, able to translate the style of a brand with the communication of the product through innovative environments in the decoration of exhibition spaces. They take on the interior design of living spaces with domestic design proposals from the home collection, choosing textures, colours, materials, furniture and styles to create contemporary collections aimed at the world of luxury.
The expert in luxury interior design interprets the public spaces of hotels and restaurants, caters to yacht design and products that represent the leading companies of fashion and luxury with an technical approach, emotionally involving customers with proposals that are consistent with contemporary trends. The career opportunities for this ever-more-sought-after professional, thanks to the skills acquired, are in architectural studios, interior design studios, planning departments of international brands and consulting.
- analyse and acquire the technical knowledge and understanding of fabrics and furnishings, as well as of materials;
- recognize the styles and the identities of fashion brands in the luxury market;
- analyse the evolution of living and contemporary design;
- interpret and translate the style of a brand in a home collection project;
- manage the development of a project aimed at clients with proposals that coordinate fabrics, colours, patterns and furnishings that are in harmony with contemporary trends;
- interpret the assigned project space and represent it;
- contemporary luxury interior design
- design exploration
- design innovation
- creative project
- research methods
Discover the creativity of the curricular projects realised by attendees of the master courses from the Istituto Marangoni Schools of Design.
Milano School of Design