Master's degree* - master programmes
These programmes are dedicated to those who have already acquired specific skills (in the appropriate area) at undergraduate level. The masters programmes are also opened to industry professionals who want to wish to deepen their knowledge of specific subject.
*Students who successfully complete the programmes taught in english in paris and london will be awarded with a masters degree by MMU (manchester metropolitan university). masters degrees include a 12/14 weeks work placement. 180 credits points are available in order to gain a masters degree upon successful completion of the course. all candidates should meet specific requirements (please check the website www.mmu.ac.uk/international indicating your nationality and study level); for further details please do not hesitate to contact the information office at the chosen campus. Students who successfully complete the programmes taught in milano will be awarded with an istituto marangoni certificate.
- fashion design womenswear
- fashion design menswear
- knitwear design
- fashion Styling & Portfolio
- fashion photography
- fashion Promotion & Communication
- fashion & luxury brand management
- fashion buying
- fashion product & production management
- fashion retail management
- digital fashion design
- luxury accessories design & management
- Fashion corporate finance and management control for the luxury business