These courses offer specialist activities for participants who are looking for study abroad opportunities, or for those professionals who have the desire to up-skill or take a career break to study business practice in the world of fashion. The courses require that participants have a strong interest in the sector and intend to apply the knowledge they gain to specific professional activities on successful completion of the course.
- fashion buying & merchandising
- luxury brand management & promotion
- Advanced Fashion Design
- Fashion Business & Marketing
Master's degree* · master's courses**
These courses are dedicated to those who have already acquired specific skills (in the appropriate area) at undergraduate level. The master’s programmes are also open to industry professionals who wish to deepen their knowledge of specific subjects.
*Students who successfully complete the programmes taught in English in Paris and London will be awarded a master's degree by Manchester Met (Manchester Metropolitan University-UK). Master's degrees include a 12-week work placement 180 credits points must be earned in order for a master's degree to be awarded upon completion of the course. All candidates should meet specific requirements (please check the website www.mmu.ac.uk/international indicating your nationality and study level). For further details please do not hesitate to contact the information office at the chosen school.
**Students who successfully complete the programmes taught in Milano and Firenze will be awarded an Istituto Marangoni certificate.
- fashion design womenswear
- fashion design menswear
- fashion design collection
- Fashion design Collection & Marketing
- fashion styling, photography & film
- fashion promotion, communication & media
- fashion & luxury brand management
- contemporary fashion buying
- fashion product management
- Fashion Start-Up
- luxury accessories design & management