These courses offer specialist activities for participants who are looking for study abroad opportunities, or for those professionals who have the desire to up-skill or take a career break to study business practice in relation to the world of fashion. The courses require that participants have a strong interest for the sector, with the intention of applying the knowledge they gain to specific professional activities when they have successfully completed the curriculum.
Master's degree* - master programmes
These programmes are dedicated to those who have already acquired specific skills (in the appropriate area) at undergraduate level. The masters programmes are also opened to industry professionals who want to wish to deepen their knowledge of specific subject.
*Students who successfully complete the programmes taught in english in paris and london will be awarded with a masters degree by MMU (manchester metropolitan university). masters degrees include a 12/14 weeks work placement. 180 credits points are available in order to gain a masters degree upon successful completion of the course. all candidates should meet specific requirements (please check the website www.mmu.ac.uk/international indicating your nationality and study level); for further details please do not hesitate to contact the information office at the chosen campus. Students who successfully complete the programmes taught in milano will be awarded with an istituto marangoni certificate.
- fashion design womenswear
- fashion design menswear
- fashion Styling & Portfolio
- fashion design collection
- fashion photography & film
- fashion promotion, communication & media
- fashion & luxury brand management
- contemporary fashion buying
- fashion product & production management
- fashion retail management
- fashion & law
- fashion entrepreneurship
- luxury accessories design & management
- Fashion & Luxury Business Administration
- fashion elite
- Visual Cultures and Styling Fashion