This is a course that will expand the critical independence of students on the basis of previously acquired experiences and skills. The course also provides English language support and study skills. Upon successful completion of the course, students will have achieved the necessary level to apply for one of the BA (Hons) degree programmes at Istituto Marangoni.
These programmes have been specifically designed to meet the needs of those who have limited time and no prior experience. They allow students to acquire a thorough knowledge of all the technical concepts related to fashion.
- fashion design intensive
- fashion styling & photography intensive
- fashion business & brand management intensive
- fashion promotion & communication intensive
- accessories design intensive
ba (hons) degree* · three-year courses
These courses are designed for students who want to go into fashion but have no prior experience in the field. They provide a comprehensive education in fashion, equipping the students to enter a fashion-related profession.
*Students who successfully complete the programmes taught in English in Paris and London will be awarded a BA (Hons) degree by Manchester Met (Manchester Metropolitan University-UK); 120 credits points are awarded for each year of study, so students will obtain 360 credits upon successful completion of the three-year course. All candidates should meet specific requirements (please check the website www.mmu.ac.uk/international indicating your nationality and study level). For further details please do not hesitate to contact the information office at the chosen school.
- fashion design
- Fashion Design & Womenswear
- Fashion design & accessories
- Fashion Design & Menswear
- Fashion Styling & Creative Direction
- Fashion Styling & Visual Merchandising
- fashion business
- Fashion Business & Buying
- Fashion Business, Communication & New Media
- fashion communication & new media
- accessories design
- sandwich course