‘Dress for Comfort’
‘Dress for Comfort’
01 juin 2016PARTAGER
A contest for design students and young professionals promoted by Istituto Marangoni in partnership with Soore University and the Italian Embassy in Iran. Contest description The subject of the competition is the development and design of an innovative seat concept: participants are invited to create an original and creative design for a comfortable seat. The main purpose of use for this seat is to give comfort to the user (it will be dedicated to the concept of ‘relax. Participants are expected to first develop the main idea and then to think of its realization and concrete use. As part of the contest, students are also asked to include in their development of the idea:
- fabrics/materials to be used for the seat
- shapes and prints
- Written project description including concept process, product features in relation with the comfort solution, relation with fashion, technical aspects, colours, fabrics and materials: max 1500 words (A4 - saved in PDF)
- From 1 to five technical drawings of the product, with measures and technical details where necessary to fully understand the product structure (A3 – saved in PDF)
- From one to three 3D renderings of the final product (A3 – saved in PDF)
- Candidates are asked to send their CVs together with their projects (maximum 2 pages).
- title of the participant’s project;
- Dress for Comfort – Soureh University & Istituto Marangoni Contest 2017;
- participant name and surname;
- participant e-mail address.
- Creativity and innovation;
- Critical analysis;
- Quality of the work presented;
- Technical feasibility;
- Ability to communicate one’s own ideas effectively;
- Accuracy in the description of the process;
- Accuracy in the description of materials, fabrics and finishings;
- Punctuality in the execution of the project.
- Interior Design
- Product Design
- 2 passport-size photos
- copy of passport
Avat’ar Lab : CLO 3D et stylisme numérique pour le nouveau mentor Frances...
18 avrilEn lire plus
Istituto Marangoni Milano - L'école de design par Fornasetti
08 févrierEn lire plus
Êtes-vous intéressé par l’un des cours?