Through the online application platforms of Istituto Marangoni you can enrol in the academic courses and short courses at the Schools of Milano, Firenze, Paris, and London in a few simple steps.
enrolment · academic courses
We kindly ask you to attentively read the admission requirements of the course you want to apply for, before beginning the process.
Please find below all the steps to follow to complete your application. During the process, we will always keep you updated on the status of your application.
1. register and log in to the platform
2. choose your course and fill out the admission form
3. pay the enrolment fee
You will receive a confirmation e-mail after payment verification by the Admission Office.
4. upload the requested documents
Should the offer you receive be ‘conditional’, you will have to upload the missing documents as soon as they are available (e.g. results of your English test).
6. choose the options you want to add to your application
When you receive your offer, you can evaluate all the options to add to your application:
- language course (for Milan and Paris);
- surgery course for master courses;
- combined programme (master pack) for one-year courses with master course’s application option;
- application to a sandwich course for three-year courses (for non-EU students applying to London, the choice must be made when applying for the course; other students can decide afterwards).
7. pay the tuition fee
From now on, on the website, in the section ‘Payment’, the total amount of your tuition fee is available as well as all the instructions to proceed with the bank transfer. We recommend downloading your pro forma and delivering it to your bank to proceed with the payment (pay attention to the reason for payment to make sure the payment is associated to your application). You will have to scan the receipt and upload it in the ‘payment’ section.
You will receive confirmation e-mail after payment verification by the Admission Office.
8. please remember that…
- if you are a non- EU student, you must apply for a student visitor visa, we suggest proceeding with this request as soon as possible in the competent office. You will receive by e-mail all the directions on how to proceed. For further information or support, do not hesitate to contact the Admission Office of the chosen School;
- while applying online, the state of the entire admission process and of each single step, will always be available;
- for each progress in the admission process, you will receive a message in your reserved area and an e-mail with all the details;
- in some cases, further documents may be requested on support of your application;
- should you have any doubt or for support during the application process, do not hesitate to contact the Admission Office. The contact details of the chosen school will always be available during the process, by clicking on the red tag ‘contacts’.
enrolment • short courses
The following steps will help you complete your enrolment through the e-commerce platform dedicated to short courses.
1. log in to the platform
2. fill in the application form
Fill out the form with your personal data and select course specifications:
- type (full package * or course only **)
* The complete package includes the enrolment, translation services and accommodation in a residence or flat for two persons, complete with kitchen and double bedroom for the duration of the course.
** The price includes only the enrolment and translation services.
3. select a method of payment
By selecting the credit card option, you will receive an enrolment confirmation email in case of successful payment.