Fashion Business & Digital Marketing
These full time postgraduate level courses are highly specialised programmes that support participants’ careers the fashion, luxury and creative industries. They are designed for those who have already acquired specific skills in the appropriate area at undergraduate level, or for industry professionals who wish to deepen their knowledge of a specific subject area in fashion.
The strategic development of the Fashion Business is linked to the capability of understanding tech-savy and nomad customers, global citizens of an omnichannel world. The professionals of the future must be familiar with a very broad aspects of the external environment like VR, AR or circular economy but also be very pragmatic in the approach, implementing and reacting real time with appropriate digital marketing campaigns.
How do we face change in a digitally challenged society?
By analysing the three fundamental pillars of the fashion business world that are Social Environment, Brands and Management Models, participants learn how to evaluate, deconstruct and eventually rebuild the fashion system in order to serve a new era of consumers.
The COVID Pandemic made an already existing shift visible: omnichannel behaviors are changing our surroundings, and how the real world - end-user interacts in fashion, design and luxury. By fostering creativity, taking intelligent risks, and putting people (consumers) first, we can promote a scenario where technology and know-how drive new fashion business models. The future digital fashion manager needs the right skills and business acumen to operate within the new circular approach but also to actively implement an integrated digital marketing plan: social media campaigns, digital events and projects without forgetting business, social and environmental KPI. The course covers all the requested processes for a fashion business digital marketer, from the analysis to the strategy definition to the implementation and measurement, moving from existing case histories to an independent and autonomous work.
On successful completion of their course of study students will be able to:
- Critically analyse the eco-system of the global fashion industry and its creative and cultural environments and evaluate the implications for luxury and fashion organisations.
- Investigate new business opportunities in the fashion industry by adopting appropriate research methodology and critically applying management theories to practice.
- Evaluate the impact of new global consumer trends, and critically evaluate various marketing and branding tools to propose and develop relevant and innovative consumer experiences.
- Critically evaluate the marketing and communication strategy of a company proposing solutions and digital campaign and plans;
- Analyze the quantitative part of digital campaign and propose a structured approach to KPI.
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Business Analyst & CRM
- Digital Project Manager
- Digital PR or Event specialist
- Digital merchandiser