The programme targets fashion designers and creatives seeking to unlock the transformative potential of the metaverse and Web3 in their design process. The programme targets young professionals with a previously gained work background (or degree) in fashion design, digital design, product design, fashion styling, creative direction. Upon successful completion of the professional course, students will upskill their tool box of professional skills by becoming creative directors for the metaverse.
This course will empower participants to shape the future of fashion by creating innovative, boundary-pushing designs for the digital era. Technological disruption is reshaping the fashion realm, providing mind-blowing new opportunities: 3D modelling with CLO3D, digital and motion graphics for virtual fashion and Avatar design are highly demanded skills for young professionals who are willing to upskill their professional toolbox. Revolving around the new frontier of fashion design for the metaverse, this is a specialized course designed for fashion designers and creatives to master the art of designing in the digital realm. By delving into the metaverse and Web3 technologies, participants will expand their creative horizons and develop the skills necessary to thrive in the evolving world of fashion.
5% VAT must be added to all the fees.
5% VAT must be added to all the fees.
Through a combination of theoretical knowledge, practical exercises, and hands-on projects, participants will gain a profound understanding of the metaverse, virtual fashion design principles, the integration of Web3 concepts, the use of AI as a tool to augment creativity, getting prepared for the upcoming frontier of fashion tech and its key components (3D printing, robotics, Internet of things for wearable technologies). Discover the study units of the programme:
- 3D modelling and animation design tools
- NFTs and Digital Collectibles
- Fashion Tech
- Generative Design
- AI-driven Creative Direction
- Propose solutions for the realization of fashion garments and accessories by effectively using the most appropriate 3D and animation design tools.
- Understand the fundamental concepts of the metaverse and Web3 technologies in the context of fashion design.
- Explore virtual fashion design tools and techniques specific to the metaverse, including avatar styling, digital textiles, and interactive elements.
- Investigate the applications of AI in the fashion industry and creative design processes.
- Discuss emerging trends, challenges, and opportunities within the digital landscape, empowering participants to envision and shape the future of fashion through technology.
This professional programme is aimed at developing participants digital skills to take advantage from the creative opportunities stemming from the new metaverse frontier. With a special focus on teaching CLO3D, Procreate, Motion graphics and AI softwares for creative direction and supported by a team of faculties, highly specialised professionals and disruptive cases study, students will investigate the frontier of Virtual Fashion to empower their creativity. This course equips fashion designers and creatives with the expertise to excel in the digital realm, enabling them to:
- Create virtual fashion collections that captivate audiences, blending artistry with technology.
- Drive innovation in fashion design by integrating metaverse elements, digital collectibles and Web3 technologies into their creative process.
- Explore new avenues of expression by leveraging the possibilities of Web3, such as community engagement and immersive storytelling.
- Collaborate with technologists and developers to bring their virtual fashion designs to life in the metaverse.