THE ART OF FASHION
Short courses cover a variety of subjects, levels and duration to suit all preferences, and are also the perfect ‘taster’ or introduction to fashion programmes, useful when considering more intensive study, or for future career path development.
MIAMIIn this ‘The Art of Fashion’ program held during Art Basel, the students will learn about collaborations between Artists and Fashion brands and Luxury houses and the various roles involved; how to design a successful art & fashion capsule, trends analysis, marketing for fashion & art collaborations, pop-ups, digital strategy, business and sales. By the end of the course the student should have the beginnings of an understanding for Art and Fashion collaborations and other roles in this diverse and vibrant industry as well as an introduction to Istituto Marangoni. The course also consists of:
- A visit to Design District luxury stores to analyse window and pop-up Art Basel displays is part of this class.
- A half day visit to Art Basel Art fair and Design Miami. During with a guided tour around the fair. Students encounter an important Gallery director and an Artist who will expose their experience with fashion. Meet with the industry.
30 Nov 2020 - 04 Dec 2020
Only course fee
- History of Fashion and Art
- Fashion is Art
- Storytelling in Fashion
- Business of Fashion Collaborations
- Trend Forecasting
- Design Experimentation
- Connections between design and culture
- Art Safari
You might be interested in...
Are you interested in one of the courses?